1. Do you need my credit card details when I register?
No, you can pay by your Paypal balance or Pay via PayPal using your Credit Card.
2. What are the payment options for Indian Customers?
We accept Indian Bank payments. It's easier than any other payment method available for Indian clients. As soon as you place an order, we'll give you our Bank Account details. You have to reach your nearest Bank Outlet (Branch) and deposit the quoted sum in our account. The entire process is described on the payment page (can be seen after placing an order).
You can pay us using your bank's NetBanking facility also. You've to login to your NetBanking account, add us as beneficiary for Third Party Transfer (service name varies from bank to bank) and pay the quoted sum.
Apart from Bank payment, you can pay in cash and cheque also. For any specific query on payment options please write to us.
3. Why buy images from ArtyStockPhotos.com?
- we are a reputable stock provider (reliable).
- 24-hour customer support, 7 days a week to cater to your needs.
- new images added daily from designers all over the world and other great image providers.
- images from multiple top designer firms not available at other subscription sites.
4. Do I have to credit the photographer for the image used?
As our image collections are royalty-free, you do not need to credit the photographers for commercial usage.
For editorial usage, you may credit: © Photographer's Name / ArtyStockPhotos
5. How do I get a receipt?
You can easily view or print your receipts in your account. Click on "Detailed" in the "Credit Purchase Receipts" section and a popup window will open with your receipt. Once the receipt window has opened you have the option to print the receipt or save as PDF format to yourself or someone else.
Here is what your receipts page looks like:
6. Can I close my account?
Yes, you may close your account at any time. However, please keep in mind that if you close your account you will not be able to access your Purchase History,
your Downloaded Images
. Please contact us
with your request and we will be glad to assist.
7. How can I change my email address?
Please contact us
if you want to change your email address
8. Can I use ArtyStockPhotos images for my e-book?
You may use our images for your e-book covers, as well as in the book as long as it is supporting the text and is not a primary feature of the book. If you are also making the book available in print format, you may do so under the same license, as long as the artwork does not have to be changed to suit the new format. In other words, if it is the exact same cover for both the e-book and printed book then one license will cover both formats.
9. How do I remove an image from my cart?
To remove an image from the cart, go to the cart and locate the image thumbnail for the image you want to remove.
Click on " delete from cart' as shown below:
10. How big are ArtyStockPhotos images? Can I resize them?
Depending on the image and how it was created, we offer content in JPG format. Each image detail page will tell you what is available, the dimensions in pixels.
Sizing is as follows:
- xSmall - up to 640px on the largest side
- Small - up to 900px on the largest side
- Medium - up to 1800px on the largest side
- Large - up to 2400px on the largest side
- xLarge - up to 3600px on the largest side
- xxLarge - up to 4000px on the largest side
All ArtyStockPhotos images can be resized using common image editing programs such as Adobe Photoshop. When in doubt, the largest size will offer you the most flexibility.
JPG files can be reduced, but lose sharpness when made larger.
11. Do credit package expire?
Our credit package has a fixed validity period depends on the credit package.
Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us
12. Can I re-download the same image without getting charged again?
You can re-download images you've purchased for free! Please refer to your Download History and click "re-download" to start your download. You can re-download images for free for up to 6 months.
13. How much do your images cost?
Please see the price chart below.
||640px on the largest side
||900px on the largest side
||1800px on the largest side
||2400px on the largest side
||3600px on the largest side
||4000px on the largest side
*Depends on Contributor.
If you need help please do not hesitate to contact us
, we are always happy to help
14. My file is corrupted?
If for some reason the file you downloaded seems to be damaged or corrupted you can re-download it form ‘Download History’ section. Please try downloading it again, this will often fix your problem. If it still looks damaged please fill in the contact form.
Vector file requires vector editing software, such as Adobe Illustrator to edit/open this file. The application must be able to open EPS version 8 files. Older applications may not open the files correctly. Please check the release notes with your application to confirm it is compatible with Illustrator EPS version 8 files.
15. How often do you add new images?
New and better images are added daily to our collections. All images are reviewed extensively by our creative team to ensure that you get your money's worth.
16. How many images can I download?
In order to provide our clients with a value-added service, we offer single-image sale via account balance.
17. Can I use these images for my clients?
Yes, you can. All images are provided with a standard royalty-free license. Please visit our licensing section to learn more about the ‘Image usage agreement
18. Can I use a icon as my company's logo?
Usage of icons as company logo is prohibited.
19. How may I use your images and what are the restrictions?
20. Do I have to pay every time I use the images?
With the standard royalty-free license, you only need to pay once no matter how many times you use the images.
21. What is comping image?
"Comping image" are low-resolution images used only for illustrative purposes, such as for client presentations or drafts. They cannot be used for any finished project, whether personal or professional.
22. Can I get exclusivity for the use of the images that I have bought?
Due to the nature of royalty-free licensing, all images are not available for exclusive use.
23. Are your images available only in screen resolution?
Our images come in various sizes. Please refer to the individual images for more information
24. How long can I use the image?
There is no usage limit for royalty-free images. You can use it for as many times and as long as you want.
25. What formats are the images available on the website?
Our images are available in RGB format. Please refer to the image details for more information.
26. I downloaded a RGB format image. Can I convert that to CMYK?
You may use most image editing software for RGB to CMYK conversion.
27. Why can't I just buy one image for $0.50 directly?
Because there's a minimum amount that the payment gateway (the bank) will charge us for every transaction. We can't accept any transaction lower than $5.00 we will be making losses!
28. How many images can I purchase in a day/per transaction?
There is no limit to the number of images you may purchase in a day or per transaction.
29. I have insufficient funds in my account. Can I combine funds with another existing account?
No. funds are not transferable.
30. What should I do if I face difficulties in downloading images? For instance, an incomplete download due to connection or technical issues. Do I get a refund on credit that has been deducted?
For connection error, you may download the same file again without losing your funds. Alternatively, please contact our sales support team and provide them the file number.
31. Can I get a download refunded when the image has problems?
Yes, you may write in to request a refund, as long as you provide proof of the problem in question within 4 working days from the download date.
32. Will any extra days be added to my plan if I fail to download images during the validity period?
There shall be no extension of validity period if the client fails to download any images due to their Internet connectivity problems. Since we cannot control the issue related to your Internet service provider, artystockphotos.com will fully reimburse the "lost days" only if the artystockphotos.com server is inaccessible worldwide (system down) for more than 8 hours.
33. Can I use the images after my validity period expires?
Yes, you may. Any image downloaded during your validity period is yours to use indefinitely, as long as you comply with the terms and conditions of usage.
34. Is there an automated notification e-mail that will inform me that my credit package is going to expire?
35. How can I get a refund?
If you have purchased an artystockphotos.com credit package and decided to change your mind, a refund to you with the following stipulations:
You are entitled to a 70% refund within 7 days of the purchase of your credit package provided that you have not used any amount from your account balance. artystockphotos does not provide a refund on credit plans if you have used the credit amount.
If you have any questions regarding your payment please contact us
36. Are all your images model and property released? How do I get a copy of it?
Images with relevant releases are clearly indicated. There will be a charge of $50 for each release information requested.